Pledging can feel intimidating at first, but once you’ve done it, it’s easy. Here’s how it works:
- Go to Kickstarter.com and create an account. It’s free and fast. You can even login with your Facebook account and skip the data entry.
- Find the project you want to support. (Hint, hint.)
- Click the big green “Back this Project” button.
- Choose your reward. You can choose any reward that is at or below your pledge amount.
- You check out via Amazon.com. If you don’t have an Amazon account, you’ll have to make one, but it’s safe and easy. If you do, just log into your Amazon account and follow the instructions.
IMPORTANTYou pay nothing if the project does not meet its goal. And you don’t pay until the project does reach its goal.
You get your rewards only if the project reaches its goal and usually after the project has reached its goal.
So, now that you know how to pledge, feel free to pop on over to the Deep Cuts Kickstarter page and practice! We would love to be your very first pledge, or if you’re not new to all this crowd-funding, then we’d love to be just another ship passing in your generous night.